IT NETWORK DESIGN
Smart solutions are at the core of all that we do at Artico Systems. Get an enterprise network design robust enough to handle your needs and prepare your IT network for future applications without costly modifications down the road. Learn more about how Artico System services can help support your business
CONFIGURATION OF NETWORK DEVICES
We follow a procedure to help our clients to reach their IT goals:
- User requirements.
- Design of the solution.
- Configuration of the network devices according to best practices.
- Testing prior installation.
- Deployment of devices.
- Testing after installation.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance.
Configuration of switches, routers, and firewalls
- Configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of Cisco switches 9300, 3800, 6500, etc.
- Cisco firewalls: ASA.
- Cisco routers ISR4000, 1000, etc.
- Palo Alto Firewalls PA-220, PA-5060, PA-500, etc.
- Aruba wireless: IAP-105, 205, 300, 500.
- Aruba Controllers 7000 series.
- Configuration of user needs like routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP. VLAN, DHCP, HSRP, STP, VTP, ACL, NTP, etc.
- Small IT environments for small to medium companies.
- Enterprise IT environments with multi-vendor devices and worldwide locations.
- Datacenter environments.
- IT monitoring software.
- CRM and ticketing systems.
- Changes to IT networking devices aligned with user ITIL procedures and requirements.
WIRELESS NETWORK SITE SURVEY
Maximize your wireless network reliability, speed, and uptime using Aruba products. We can help you from scratch to the deployment of your wireless solutions using the newest Aruba access points and controllers. A wireless site survey provides insight about you location and helps to avoid problems with the performance of the wireless network.
Wireless Network Design
After the Site Survey:
- We determine the exact number and placement of access points to provide ideal signal coverage.
- We configure and test the access points prior to installation.
Wireless Network Deployment
After we have finished the network planning and with a clear strategy to install the access points, we will follow your ITIL procedure and proceed with the deployment of the devices.
We recommend Aruba access points series 300 and 500.
IT GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE AS A SERVICE
Let us align your IT strategy with your business strategy
By following a formal framework, organizations can produce measurable results in achieving their strategies and goals.
Artico Systems specializes in:
- SOC1 & SOC2.
- ISO 27001.
- NIST CF.
Implement a formal IT Governance, Risk and Compliance program
Organizations today are subject to many regulations in order to protect confidential information. We can implement a program that provides a framework of best practices and control.
How do we ensure smooth implementation and positive results?
The organization needs an effective action plan that complements specific circumstances with needs. It is crucial for the board to take ownership of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, and ascertain the direction that managers should follow.
Artico Systems team can provide a comprehensive and effective solution for your IT Governance department.
IT Governance, Risk and Compliance as a service
We keep your IT costs down helping you with the right equipment for your present and future network needs. Our focus is that your network is always up and running with the least downtime.
COMING SOON...AI FOR YOUR IT NETWORK AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Artico Systems is a leading provider of cutting-edge technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for companies of all sizes. We will use Artificial Intelligence to monitor, troubleshoot, and configure your network in order to guarantee reliability and a higher MTTR.
We will build our solutions by closely listening to our potential clients and understanding their expectations of our product. Our solution is adaptable to any company size and any vendor.